Welcome! We are the Harm Reduction Services Branch (HRSB), and we coordinate statewide efforts to address viral hepatitis, HIV, and sexually transmitted infections. We also work on related issues like opioid overdose prevention and LGBTQ health. If you are a medical provider, we can provide support through education, partner services, and connections to our local network of care. If you need help, we can connect you to services and information so you can feel empowered and stay healthy.
We are proud of our mission to empower people in Hawai‘i to make responsible health decisions for themselves and others by:
UPDATES & RESOURCES
- Join Us for the 2023 Hawai’i STI Clinical Update on October 17th!
- HDOH Statement on Transgender Rights and Public Health
- Updated! Gender-Affirming Providers Directory
- NEW! Guidance Document for Healthcare Workers: Clinical Reminders During Bicillin L-A® Shortage
- NEW! DOH urges expanded screening and treatment of syphilis: Syphilis cases are rising dramatically in women and newborns – July 19, 2023