Welcome! We are the Harm Reduction Services Branch (HRSB), and we coordinate statewide efforts to address viral hepatitis, HIV, and sexually transmitted infections. We also work on related issues like opioid overdose prevention and LGBTQ health. If you are a medical provider, we can provide support through education, partner services, and connections to our local network of care. If you need help, we can connect you to services and information so you can feel empowered and stay healthy.
We are proud of our mission to empower people in Hawai‘i to make responsible health decisions for themselves and others by:
UPDATES & RESOURCES
- Third Edition! SGM Services Directory
- JOB OPPORTUNITY: Light Truck Driver (89-day hire)
- Happy Honolulu Pride 2021!
- CDC Releases Updated STI Treatment Guidelines for 2021
- DOH Releases Medical Advisory on New Gonorrhea Treatment Guidelines