Who Should Get Tested
Ask your healthcare provider or visit the DOH-sponsored testing sites about HIV, sexual transmitted infections (STIs), hepatitis tests, and hepatitis vaccinations, if you:
- are sexually active with more than one sex partner.
- have new or multiple sex partners.
- had an STI infection in the past.
- are sexually active and less than 26 years of age.
- are male and have sex with men and not in a mutually monogamous relationship.
- are bi-sexual and not in a mutually monogamous relationship.
- do not use condoms correctly and consistently.
- gave shared syringes or injection equipment.
- are pregnant or considering pregnancy.
Prevent re-exposure or re-infection by getting your sex partners tested for STIs and HIV and if needed, appropriately treated.