STI/HIV Clinic at the Diamond Head Health Center
About Monkeypox Vaccinations (updated 10/14/2022)
If you think you may be at risk for monkeypox, please read HDOH’s Monkeypox webpage to see if you are eligible and to find out where you can get vaccinated.
Call for Appointment
Walk-ins accepted based on availability
Diamond Head Health Center
3627 Kilauea Avenue, Ste. 305
Honolulu, HI 96816
Monday – Friday
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
FREE STI and HIV Testing
The STI/HIV Clinic at the Diamond Head Health Center offers testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Clinic services are confidential and free. Health insurance is not needed to be seen. We welcome you to our clinic without any judgment regardless of disability, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, race, color, and sex or gender identity.
Who can get services at the Clinic
- Anyone 14 years of age and older can be seen without permission from their parent(s) or guardian(s)
- If you are pregnant, please consult your obstetrician (a medical doctor who specializes in caring for women before, during, and after pregnancy). To find a healthcare provider, click here.
Common reasons why people come to the Clinic
- “I think I have signs of an infection”
- “Someone I had sex with told me they have an infection”
- “I was tested here and you guys told me to come back”
- “Someone from the health department called me and told me I need to come in”
- “A doctor or nurse I saw at a different clinic told me to come here”
- “I feel fine – I just want to get tested”