January 15, 2020 • Vaccine registration is open through various clinics throughout the state. The Department of Health has compiled links to the clinics here.
- Total cases: 24223* (165 new)
- Hawai’i: 2066
- Kaua’i: 172
- Lanai: 106
- Maui: 1430†
- Molokai: 25
- Oahu: 19805
- Pending: 0
- Residents diagnosed outside of Hawai‘i: 619
- Required Hospitalization: 1604‡
- Hawaii deaths: 320
- Cases in the past 14 days**: 2190
- Cumulative totals as of 12:00pm, January 16, 2021
How is Hawai‘i Doing at Flattening the Epidemic Curve?
Why Track these Numbers?
The number of Daily New Cases is defined as the count of all newly diagnosed and reported cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours.This is the most important number to track to understand how COVID-19 is spreading in the community. When people talk about flattening the curve, they are referring to the graph of new cases reported over time. LEARN MORE »