The Blood Bank of Hawaii has a critical shortage of plasma. If you have recovered from COVID-19 and want to help by donating plasma, register to donate today.
- Total cases: 2763* (173 newly reported)
- Hawai’i County: 122
- Honolulu County: 2394
- Kaua’i County: 47
- Maui County: 177†
- Pending: 0
- Residents diagnosed outside of Hawai‘i: 23
- Required Hospitalization: 214‡
- Hawaii deaths: 27
- Released from Isolation: 1402§
- Cumulative totals as of 12:00pm, August 5, 2020
- *AS A RESULT OF UPDATED INFORMATION, ONE CASE FROM MAUI WAS REMOVED FROM THE COUNTS. †One case is a Lanai resident whose exposure is on Maui Island and who will be remaining on Maui Island for the interim. ‡Includes Hawaii residents hospitalized out of state. §Includes cases that meet isolation release criteria (Isolation should be maintained until at least 3 days (72 hours) after resolution of fever and myalgia without the use of antipyretics OR at least 10 days have passed since symptom onset, whichever is longer). (The cases that have died and one case that has left the jurisdiction have been removed from these counts). Positive cases include presumptive and confirmed cases, and Hawaii residents and non-residents; data are preliminary and subject to change. Note that CDC provides case counts according to states of residence.