The Hazard Evaluation and Emergency Response produces technical guidance documents for the assessment and cleanup of contaminated sites. Technical reports and memorandums related to the Technical Guidance Manual are also posted on this page.
- HEER Office Technical Guidance Manual (TGM)
- Environmental Hazard Evaluation and Environmental Action Levels
- Programmatic EHEs and EHMPs
- Arsenic in Soil
- Methamphetamine Laboratory Cleanup
- HEER Office Report Review Worksheet
Contact us 808 586-4249 for more questions.