HDOH Pesticide Studies and Coordination with Other Agencies
Given the increased community concerns about pesticide drift on Kauaʻi and elsewhere, the HEER Office is providing documents and links addressing various aspects of pesticide use in Hawaiʻi.
[box title=”” style=”default” box_color=”#333333″ title_color=”#FFFFFF” radius=”3″] Click to jump to your area of interest or scroll down to read about this topic.
- Results of Statewide Pesticide Sampling Pilot Project
- Investigating Data Gaps for Atrazine
- Kauaʻi Cancer Cluster Analysis
- Kauaʻi Agricultural Good Neighbor Program
- Pesticide Regulation at the Hawaiʻi Department of Health
- Department of Agriculture FAQs on Pesticides
- Kauaʻi Pesticide Air Sampling Study Report (March 15, 2013)
RESULTS OF STATEWIDE PESTICIDE SAMPLING PILOT PROJECT
INVESTIGATING DATA GAPS FOR ATRAZINE
KAUAʻI CANCER CLUSTER ANALYSIS
KAUAʻI AGRICULTURAL GOOD NEIGHBOR PROGRAM
The Kauaʻi Agricultural Good Neighbor Program was developed by the DOA Pesticides Branch to provide more information and education on pesticide use on the island.
PESTICIDE REGULATION AT HDOH
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FAQS ON PESTICIDES
The following link answers some Commonly Asked Questions about Pesticides.
KAUAʻI PESTICIDE AIR SAMPLING STUDY REPORT, MARCH 15, 2013