Perinatal Support Services Program
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Pregnancy
PERINATAL SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM
The Perinatal Support Services Program provides support services and resources for high risk pregnant women. The goal for the Perinatal Support Services Program is to promote health education, best practices, and increase the likelihood of positive birth outcomes. The objectives of the program include increasing early prenatal care; decreasing incidence of preterm, low, and very low birth infants; and improving the health of the participants.
This program provides services for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy (up to 6 months after birth).
Here is the list of Perinatal Support Providers and their contact phone number:
- Kalihi Palama Health Center (Oahu) • Phone: 848-1438
- Kokua Kalihi Valley (Oahu) • Phone: 791-9400
- West Hawaii Community Health Center (Oahu) • Phone: 293-9216
- Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center (Oahu) • Phone: 696-1559
- Waimanalo Health Center (Oahu) • Phone: 259-7948
- Community Clinic of Maui, Inc. (Maui) • Phone: 871-7772
- Molokai General Hospital (Molokai) • Phone: 553-3145
- Lanai Community Health Center (Lanai) • Phone: 565-6919