Contract Awarded, DOH Non-Emergency Environmental Response Support ServicesPosted on Aug 1, 2016 in All, HEER News
We are pleased to announce that we have awarded RFP-HEER-NES2016-1 to Tetra Tech, Inc. for all three scopes of work:
- HEER Office Program-Specific Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to Quickly Engage Technical Experts
- UXO Expertise
We would like to thank all of the firms that submitted proposals and look forward to working with them in the future.
For details, please see the document links below.
- 2016-06-15 RFP-HEER-NES2016-1 Legal Ad
- 2016-06-15 RFP-HEER-NES2016-1
- 2016-06-27 RFP-HEER-NES2016-1 Addendum – Questions and Responses