City and County of Honolulu Disability Parking Permit Information
Due to the seriousness of COVID-19, all in person transactions are done by appointment only in the City and County of Honolulu. Make an appointment at www.alohaq.org or call 768-3798.
Please read the following options below carefully. Submitting your application to the wrong agency will delay your parking permit request.
Use Form PA1 for the following:
- First time application form for a temporary (6 months or less) placard;
- First time application form for a long term (6 years) placard;
- Replacing a lost, stolen, confiscated, or mutilated placard application form (complete side 1 only); or
- Renewing a temporary (red) placard application form
To make an appointment for first time, temporary (red), and replacement placards:
- Visit www.alohaq.org
- Click on “Make an appointment”
- Click on any of the Satellite City Halls listed in dark or light blue
- Click on “Motor Vehicle and Other Services” to schedule an appointment
Use Form PA2 for the following:
- Renewing an expiring long term (blue) placard application form.
Mail completed form to:
P.O. Box 3377
Honolulu, HI 96801