Employment – Jobs at CAMHD
The CAMHD strongly supports training opportunities for students. We currently have agreements with the following academic institutions. If you attend any of these institutions, please work with your academic supervisor to pursue training opportunities with us.
- Chaminade University
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (predoctoral and postdoctoral internships in clinical psychology)
If you do not attend one of the aforementioned institutions, please contact the Program Improvement & Communications Office (PICO) with your academic supervisor for more information.
- SOCIAL WORKER OR HUMAN SERVICES PROFESSIONAL IV – KAUAI (Recruitment Nos. 21-0603 & 21-0603) – Social Workers and Human Services Professionals seek to improve the overall quality of life of people within the context of their environment through the remediation and prevention of their problems, and by improving accessibility, accountability and coordination of service delivery among a variety of professionals and/or agencies tasked with providing appropriate services to clients. These professionals come from a variety of interdisciplinary bases, establish working relationships of mutual respect and trust with the clientele served, and utilize a variety of helping interventions to enable these clients to function as effectively as possible. Read more information or apply for the Social Workers and Human Services Professional IV position >>
- SECRETARY II – LIHUE, KAUAI (Recruitment No. 21-0495) – The Secretary II serves as a secretary to the manager of a program and organization of considerable scope and complexity; may supervise and participate in performing highly complex clerical work; and performs other related duties as assigned. Read more information or apply for the Secretary II position >>
- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST III – LIHUE, KAUAI (Recruitment No. 22-0015) – The Administrative Specialist III position is responsible for assisting a higher level Specialist or Officer in overseeing the administrative aspects of a program and organization. Duties include managing operational details; providing guidance and advice to component organizational units; overseeing conformance to administrative plans, policies and procedures; and serving as liaison between the program and other offices and agencies; and performs other duties as assigned. Read more information or apply for the Administrative Specialist III position >>
- OUTPATIENT PSYCHIATRIST (PREA) (Position No. 104215) – Join the team at the Central O’ahu Family Guidance Center (COFGC) of the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Division (CAMHD). We are seeking board-certified/eligible psychiatrists. Accepting applications now, open until position is filled | More information >>
For more information about job opportunities with the State of Hawaii Department of Health, please visit https://health.hawaii.gov/employment.
Last reviewed on May 12, 2022