Employment – Jobs at CAMHD
The CAMHD strongly supports training opportunities for students. We currently have agreements with the following academic institutions. If you attend any of these institutions, please work with your academic supervisor to pursue training opportunities with us.
- Chaminade University
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (predoctoral and postdoctoral internships in clinical psychology)
If you do not attend one of the aforementioned institutions, please contact the Program Improvement & Communications Office Chief, Dr. Trina Orimoto, with your academic supervisor for more information.
- Social Worker IV PN 110487 (Lihue, Kauai); PN 108740 (Kona, Hawaii); PN 108760 (Waimea/Kohala/Waikoloa)
- Human Services Professional IV PN 110487 (Lihue, Kauai); PN 108740 (Kona, Hawaii); PN 108760 (Waimea/Kohala/Waikoloa)
- Social Worker III PN 110066 (Manoa – Kahala, Oahu)
- Human Services Professional III PN 110066 (Manoa – Kahala, Oahu)
- CAMHD Clinical Operations Support Associate (RCUH) ID# 220375 (Honolulu, Oahu)
Closing Date: September 2, 2020
- CAMHD Wraparound Care Coordinator PN 122503 (Manoa – Kahala, Oahu)
For more information about job opportunities with the State of Hawaii Department of Health, please visit https://health.hawaii.gov/employment.
Last reviewed on August 10, 2020