Family Guidance Centers

Family Guidance Centers

Youth identified as requiring intensive mental health services may be enrolled with the Department of Health (DOH) Family Guidance Center (FGC) located in the school district of their home school. They are assigned an FGC Mental Health Care Coordinator (MHCC) at that time. The youth may, and often will, continue to receive School-Based Behavioral Health (SBBH) services and supports from the Department of Education (DOE) in conjunction with the intensive mental health services.

To contact your nearest Family Guidance Center, click on a location below for an address and phone number. There is a Family Guidance Center located on every island.

To contact a health care professional in a specific location, please contact our Central Administrative Office at (808) 733-9333.






Through its Family Court Liaison Branch (FCLB), CAMHD provides mental health assessments and treatment services for youth at the Detention Home (DH) and the Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility (HYCF).


To contact the CAMHD Central Administrative Offices, click on the link below: