Renew your 329 Card
329 CARD GENERAL RENEWAL INFORMATION:
Our renewal process is similar to submitting your first application. Please contact your Medical Provider to make an appointment.
*Telehealth may be an option to renew your 329 registration with your Medical Provider rather than physically going into their office.
Patients who are renewing their 329 registration may be eligible for a two-year renewal if:
- Patient is renewing with the same Medical Provider who certified them in a previous year; and
- The Medical Provider states that the patient’s condition is chronic in nature; and
- The Medical Provider agrees that a two-year 329 registration is in the patient’s best interest.
Patients MUST consult with their Medical Provider prior to applying for a two-year renewal to ensure that the Medical Provider supports a two-year renewal. All fees are non-refundable.
- All participants with a Medical Cannabis Registry account will receive renewal notifications via email
- Patients can submit a renewal application 60 days prior to their 329 registration expiration date. Please take advantage of this opportunity to avoid any lapse in your registration.
- Your new 329 card does not become valid until your previous 329 card expires.
a. Only one (1) 329 card will be valid at any given time. This may affect entry into a dispensary. Please use your previous 329 card at a dispensary until it expires.b. Your new 329 registration card will automatically activate once the previous one expires. If you have any questions, concerns or would like your new card activated please email: [email protected]
- Go to https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and login
- Fill out the online application and upload any required documents
- See your certifying physician/APRN
- Pay the application fee. *1-year renewal – $38.50, 2-year renewal – $77.00* All fees are non-refundable, even if a card is NOT issued. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit/debit card
- Direct withdrawal from a savings or checking account. Applications that use direct withdrawals from savings or checking accounts will not be processed until a minimum of 10 business days from date debit (to be sure it clears your account).
- Submit your Application to your physician/APRN
- Applications are reviewed in the order received. Incomplete applications will be electronically returned to you.
- For patients with online accounts: when your application has been approved, you will receive an email notification to retrieve your 329 card online.
- For patients that do not have online accounts, you will receive a traditional hardcopy 329 card via U.S. postal mail.
- Patients are responsible for ensuring that their caregiver receives their 329 card.
Your card may be revoked and denied entry into a dispensary if a registration card is tampered, falsified, altered (in any way), modified, or allowing another person to use, tamper, falsify, alter (in any way), or modify a registration card.
If you are having technical difficulties you may also contact our IT Help desk at 808-695-4620. They are extremely helpful and doing their best to serve you, kindness is always appreciated.