New Patient Application & Registration


Applicants should check their account at WEEKLY for registration status updates.

Steps to Apply:

  1. Schedule an appointment with your physician/APRN.
  2. Go to and create an account. Remember your username and password.
  3. View Instructions Overview video of the application process.
  4. Fill out the online application. (Upload required documents)
  5. Pay – the application fee is $38.50 ($35 application fee + $3.50 portal administration fee)
    1. Payment options are:
      1. Credit/debit card
      2. Direct withdrawal from a savings or checking account.
  6. Submit your application to your physician/APRN.
  7. Physician/APRN certifies your condition and submits your application to DOH. Patients can NOT submit their application directly to DOH.
  8. DOH will review applications in the order received. Incomplete applications will be electronically returned to you.
  9. When approved, you will receive an email notification.
  10. Your 329 card will be mailed out the following business day. **Sometime in February 2019, 329 cards will be electronic and once you receive your email notification from the Registry program, you will be able to login to your account at and print and/or save your 329 card to your smartphone. 
  11. Patients are responsible for ensuring that their caregiver receives their 329 card.


Please be advised that patients and caregivers are not authorized for the medical use of cannabis until such time that they receive their 329 card registration card in hand from the Department of Health, Medical Cannabis Program and they must keep both their valid ID and valid 329 card on them whenever they are in possession of medical cannabis.

It’s NOT okay to drive a motor vehicle when under the influence of medical cannabis.