The following press releases are arranged by date with the latest first. For more information about specific press releases call 586-4442.
- Hawai‘i Department of Health: Vaccine Distribution Update January 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021 - HONOLULU – The Hawai’i Department of Health continues to receive and distribute shipments of COVID-19 vaccine as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here are the latest figures. Grand total vaccinations administered to date 56,000+ Grand total vaccine doses received statewide to date 152,650 (Moderna & Pfizer-BioNTech combined) Vaccine doses received statewide just this week 39,700… Continue Reading
- Hawai‘i Department of Health and University of Hawai‘i Release Infographic Report and Data Dashboard on COVID-19 Support Services in Honolulu Jan 15, 2021 - HONOLULU – The Department of Health (DOH) and the University of Hawai‘i (UH) unveiled a new infographic report and dashboard this week to track COVID-19 isolation and quarantine data on the island of O‘ahu. Tracking Hawai‘i’s prevention and mitigation efforts is critical to keeping the number of positive cases in-check as the COVID-19 vaccine is… Continue Reading
- Hawai‘i Department of Health partners with pharmacies to vaccinate more kupuna Jan 15, 2021 - HONOLULU – To continue the momentum now underway to vaccinate residents and caregivers of small residential care homes throughout the state, the Hawai‘i Department of Health is partnering with a number of pharmacies to conduct drive-thru vaccination events or in-home vaccinations. “This is another major step forward in the implementation of our state’s vaccination plan,”… Continue Reading
- Hawai‘i Department of Health issues red placard to Asia Manoa for repeated mask wearing violations Jan 14, 2021 - HONOLULU - The Hawai‘i Department of Health Food Safety Branch has issued a red placard to immediately close Asia Manoa, located at 2801 E. Manoa Rd., due to repeated instances of employees not wearing face masks while working. The Food Safety Branch received a complaint alleging that Asia Manoa employees were not wearing masks on… Continue Reading
- Hawai‘i Department of Health: Vaccine Distribution Update January 8, 2021 Jan 8, 2021 - HONOLULU – The Hawai‘i Department of Health continues to receive, distribute, and administer COVID-19 vaccines as quickly and efficiently as possible. Here are the latest figures. Vaccine doses received 91,700 Statewide 54,600 Pfizer-BioNTech 37,100 Moderna Vaccinations administered statewide 35,000+ Statewide An additional 17,550 doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine have been ordered for delivery next week.… Continue Reading
More news releases
Archived news releases
Press releases are issued by the Department of Health through its Communications Office. Releases are sent to all major media throughout the state unless the information is specific to a particular issue or island.
Looking for a PDF?
You may download a PDF at the bottom of each news release.
You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed before you access the PDFs. Acrobat Reader is free and can be downloaded here: