What do you need to apply for a 329 card?
- Qualifying Debilitating Health Condition
- Certified by a physician/APRN
- Valid I.D. as shown below:
- Valid Drivers License issued by a state of the United States, or
- State photo identification card issued by a state of the United States, or
- Valid passport
- Minor patients without any of the above identification may submit an original birth certificate with a unique identification number issued by a state of the United States – please visit the Social Security Administration for more information about the unique identification number.
Applicants need to be certified by, and maintain a Bona Fide Relationship with:
- Physicians who have Hawaii Medical License & Hawaii Controlled Substance License
- Advance Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) who have prescriptive authority
Bona fide physician/APRN and patient relationship means “ongoing responsibility for the assessment, care and treatment of a qualifying patient’s debilitating medical condition with respect to the medical use of cannabis”.
If you are eligible, please click the links below.