Change Form Packets & Your 329 Card
Qualifying patients are required to notify DOH of changes in information within 10 working days.
- Qualifying patients should report ANY change to the information that was submitted for the qualifying patient or the primary caregiver in their annual application.
- Failure to make a notification of change may result in revocation of your 329 Card in accordance with 11-160-33 (f), HAR.
329 Change Form Packet Checklist – Please refer to this document when filling out the Change Form Packet.
- It will help you submit a completed packet
- Incomplete or inconsistent packets will be returned for corrections and will delay your request.
329 Change Form Packet – You must mail all the pages including the supporting documentation and payment to process your changes to your valid registration:
- Driver License, State ID or Passport book is required
- $16.50 Cashier Check or Money Order only is required
- Forms above should be mailed to: The Medical Cannabis Registry Program; 4348 Waialae Ave., #648; Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
*Requests to change residential/mailing address only do not require a fee.
Request to Void by Physician – In the unfortunate event that a patient has passed, the certifying physician is required to submit the form to the Registry.
A Change Form Packet is required for the following:
- Replacement Card (required for the physician-initiated patients who lost their hard copy 329 cards, the 329 cards have been damaged, the 329 cards were stolen, etc.)
- Update Information – such as changes to grow site, caregiver, name (i.e. married), etc. OR changes to a residence or mailing address that is NOT tied to a grow site; add, remove or change an email address or phone number, etc.
- Void Request (the patient is no longer interested in being enrolled in the program)
Are you Requesting a Replacement Card and you have an online account set up?
If you have an online account set up at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and would like to request a replacement 329 card, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov
- Click on Application Status
- Click on Download Registration Card
- Save to your mobile device/smartphone and/or print from your home computer
Patients will receive an email notification that their changes have been made and will be able to log into their account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov/ and print and/or save a copy of the card to their smartphone.
ALL replacement or updated 329 Cards will have the SAME expiration date as the original card but will be assigned a NEW 329 number.