Change Form Packets & Your 329 Card
Qualifying patients are required to notify DOH of changes in information within 10 working days. Qualifying patients should report ANY change to the information that was submitted for the qualifying patient or the primary caregiver in their annual application. Failure to make a notification of change may result in revocation of your 329 Card in accordance with 11-160-33 (f), HAR.
329 Change Form Packet Checklist – Please refer to this document when filling out the Change Form Packet. It will help you submit a completed packet. Incomplete or inconsistent packets will be returned for corrections and will delay your request.
329 Change Form Packet – You must submit all the pages including the supporting documentation and payment.
Request to Void by Physician – In the unfortunate event that a patient has passed, the certifying physician is required to submit the form to the Registry.
Forms above should be mailed to: The Medical Cannabis Registry Program; 4348 Waialae Ave., #648; Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
A Change Form Packet is required for the following:
- Replacement Card (required for the physician-initiated patients who lost their hard copy 329 cards, the 329 cards have been damaged, the 329 cards were stolen, etc.)
- Update Information – such as changes to grow site, caregiver, name (i.e. married), etc. OR changes to a residence or mailing address that is NOT tied to a grow site; add, remove or change an email address or phone number, etc.
- Void Request (the patient is no longer interested in being enrolled in the program)
Are you Requesting a Replacement Card and you have an online account set up?
If you have an online account set up at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and would like to request a replacement 329 card, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov
- Click on Application Status
- Click on Download Registration Card
- Save to your mobile device/smartphone and/or print from your home computer
Patients will receive an email notification that their changes have been made and will be able to log into their account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov/ and print and/or save a copy of the card to their smartphone.
ALL replacement or updated 329 Cards will have the SAME expiration date as the original card but will be assigned a NEW 329 number.