Renew your 329 Card
ELECTRONIC CARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
Renewal Applicants – General Information
We are doing our very best to assist you! All participants with a medical cannabis registry account will receive renewal notifications via email.
Renew 60 days prior to your current registration expiration date. Please take advantage of this opportunity to avoid any lapse in your registration.
Your new 329 card does not become valid until your previous 329 card expires. Only one (1) 329 card will be valid at any given time. This may affect entry into a dispensary. Please use your previous 329 card at a dispensary until it expires. Your new 329 registration card will automatically activate once the previous one expires. If you have any questions, concerns or would like your new card activated please email: email@example.com
We recommend that you watch this quick video guide on how to submit your renewal application here.
- Go to https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and login
- Fill out the online application and upload any required documents (i.e. clear copy of your valid ID)
- See your certifying physician/APRN
- Pay – the application fee of $38.50 ($35 application fee + $3.50 portal administration fee). All fees are nonrefundable, even if a card is NOT issued. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit/debit card
- Direct withdrawal from a savings or checking account. Applications that use direct withdrawals from savings or checking accounts will not be processed until a minimum of 10 business days from date debit (to be sure it clears your account).
- Submit your Application
- When approved, you will receive an email notification.
- Your 329 card will be mailed out the following business day. **Sometime in February 2019, 329 cards will be electronic and once you receive your email notification from the registry program, you will be able to login to your account at https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and print and/or save your 329 card to your smartphone.
- Patients are responsible for ensuring that their caregiver receives their 329 card.
If you are having technical difficulties you may also contact our IT Help desk at 808-695-4620. They are extremely helpful and doing their best to serve you, kindness is always appreciated.