- To provide engineering review and approval to new water sources, system modifications, treatment proposals, and other public water system activities requiring comment, review and approval.
- Assure that new and substantial modifications to public water systems can deliver water of potable quality.
- Review and provide technical assistance to water purveyors and consultants.
- Review and approve plans, reports and specifications for new sources, serving public water systems.
- Conduct special studies as necessary for the effective administration and operation of the Drinking Water Program.
- Administer a State Revolving Fund for public water system improvements.
- Implement the Lead and Copper program.
Phone: (808) 586-4258
Fax: (808) 586-4351
E-Mail: [email protected]
|Michael Miyahira||Section Supervisor|
|Drinking Water State Revolving Fund|
|Joan Corrigan||Drinking Water State Revolving Fund|
|Lead and Copper Rule, Capacity, Circuit Rider, Backflow & Cross Section Control|
|Jennifer Nikaido||Surface Water Treatment Rule, Disinfection Byproducts Rule, Plan for Emergency Provisions|