Learning about brain injury
- What is a TBI?
- Stop the #1 cause of injury using Fall Prevention Tips.
- HCAMP works to reduce concussions in Hawaii athletes.
- The importance of Wearing a Bike Helmet.
- Brain Injury Association of Hawaii understands how a brain injury changes lives.
- HPH Tips for patient care after a concussion.
Hear from Hawaii’s brain injury survivors
Fitness after brain injury (after clearance from your doctor)
- A Guided Meditation promotes emotional stability and brain clarity.
- Exercises to Regain Balance and strengthen your core.
- Why and how Tai Chi helps the brain.
Online games to rebuild skills after a brain injury
- Motivate your brain with Sudoku.
- Activate memory cells with Picture Matching.
- Color a Mandala to boost visual perception and planning skills.
- Improve your ability to focus, with Pattern Recall.
- Word Search games help to rebuild field of vision.
- Tetris can help with coordination as your brain talks to your hands.