Request to Access a Government Record and WPC Viewer Update

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 in Announcements

Downloading documents from the WPC Viewer is not available at this time.  If you would like a copy of a specific record, please complete the Request to Access a Government Record Form.  Follow the directions and email the completed form to [email protected] with the subject line “Request to Access a Government Record.”  Be advised that Clean Water Branch records are not retrievable via Tax Map Key (TMK) or parcel number.  Please provide a street address or project/facility name or NPDES permit number.  Requesting records by TMK or parcel number will not result in found documents.