Comprehensive Cancer Control Coalition
- Identify and eliminate cancer disparities.
- Prevent future cancers by reducing exposure to known risk factors.
- Increase early detection to decrease late stage cancer.
- Provide all Hawaii residents, including the most vulnerable and medically underserved and underinsured populations, access to state-of-the-art cancer prevention, screening, and treatment.
- Improve the quality of life for survivors and loved-ones battling the effects of cancer.
Open Action Teams:
- Vaccine Preventable Cancers Workgroup
- Colorectal Cancer Task Force
- Quality of Life Action Team