- This event has passed.
Stroke Awareness Month 2020
May 1, 2020
Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Stroke Awareness Scavenger Hunt Activities
Learn more about stroke while you practice social distancing by completing the activities below:
- Watch the video MEASURE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.
- Duplicate an exercise from IMPROVE YOUR STRENGTH & STABILITY.
- Eat a food that helps REDUCE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.
- Create a homemade sign showing the meaning of F.A.S.T.
- Complete this jigsaw puzzle to IMPROVE BRAIN HEALTH.
- Make a local recipe from HAWAII AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION.
- Duplicate a meditation pose to REDUCE STRESS.
- Complete the “Jack’s Dr.’s Visit” on a piece of paper to IMPROVE YOUR BRAIN HEALTH.
- Duplicate an exercise from GET MOVING FROM HOME.
- Create a homemade sign showing the importance of calling 9-1-1 FOR STROKE.
Activity information provided by
American Heart Association
Thank you for hunting down ways to prevent strokes and recognize them!
If you collected:
- 0-2 “treasures” you’re using your brain!
- 3-4 “treasures”, you’re living a healthier lifestyle!
- 5-7 “treasures”, you’re a FAST responder!
- 8-10 “treasures”, you’re a brain champion!