Does this sound like you?
- Starting to withdraw from your family and friends
- Having thoughts that seem strange to you or others
- Becoming fearful or suspicious of other people
- Hearing or seeing things that others don’t
Is OnTrack Hawaiʻi right for me?
OnTrack Hawaiʻi is for people who:
- Are between the ages of 15-24
- Have recently begun experiencing symptoms, such as unusual thoughts and behaviors, hearing or seeing things that others don’t or disorganized thinking, for over a week but less than 2 years
- Are willing to work with a diverse team of healthcare professionals
- Are eligible for CAMHD care coordination services
What happens when I participate?
- Treatment and support services for approximately 2 years, based on your needs and preferences
- Medication management if you and your doctor decide that it is needed
- Therapeutic support with learning about psychosis and developing a plan for recovery from psychosis
How can I participate?
Contact us at (808) 973-1002 for more information.
Last reviewed on October 15, 2020