What are some signs someone might be experiencing a first episode of psychosis?
- Starting to withdraw from family and friends
- Having thoughts that seem strange to oneself or others
- Becoming fearful or suspicious of other people
- Hearing or seeing things that others don’t
Is OnTrack Hawaiʻi right for my loved one?
OnTrack Hawaiʻi is for people who:
- Are between the ages of 15-24
- Have recently begun experiencing symptoms, such as unusual thoughts and behaviors, hearing or seeing things that others don’t or disorganized thinking, for over a week but less than 2 years
- Are willing to work with a diverse team of healthcare professionals
- Are eligible for CAMHD care coordination services
What will participants receive?
- Treatment and support services for approximately 2 years, based on their needs and preferences
- Medication management if they and their doctor decide that it is needed
- Therapeutic support with learning about psychosis and developing a plan for recovery from psychosis
How can my loved one participate?
Contact us at (808) 973-1002 for more information.
Last reviewed on October 15, 2020