State Emergency Medical Services and Injury Prevention System Branch
MAY 21-27th: HAPPY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES WEEK!!!
Mahalo to Hawaii’s EMS providers and professionals for their exceptional service in ensuring the health and well-being of our residents and visitors!
News Releases from Department of Health | Department of Health Recognizes Emergency Medical Service Providers During EMS Week (hawaii.gov)
Emergency Medical Personnel across the state attend a special pediatric training course provided by the Department of Health’s Emergency Medical Services and Injury Prevention System Branch through its EMS for Children Program.
The Department of Health presents Governor Josh Green’s Proclamation of Emergency Medical Services Week and Proclamation of Emergency Medical Services for Children Day to express deep appreciation for the essential service provided by Hawaii’s EMS crews.
On this Page:
- State EMS System’s Mission
- EMS Ambulance Billing & Medical Records Inquiries
- EMS Laws and Administrative Rules That Relate to EMS
- Ambulance Paramedic (MICT) Standing Orders
- Public Information EMS Fact Sheets
- Select Hawaii and EMS Links
- Emergency Medical Services Advisory Committee
- Hospital Emergency Capabilities Submission Form
- Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC)
- Contact Information
And Elsewhere In This Web Site:
- Hawaii’s Injury Prevention & Control Section
- Hawaii Trauma System
- Keiki Injury Prevention Coalition
- Chapter 72 – State Comprehensive EMS System’s Rules and Regulations
- Requests for Proposals
- Certification and Licensure for EMS Providers and Personnel