Bridging The Gap (BTG) Training for Medical and Health Care Interpreters 2016Posted on Mar 1, 2016 in OLA Posts, Trainings and Workshops
MARCH 4, 5, 11, 12 & 19, 2016 – IN HONOLULU AT THE MEDICAL EDUCATION BUILDING, THIRD FLOOR, JOHN A. BURNS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE.
This is a 5-day course (40 hours) from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM conducted by Mary Santa Maria, MS/MPH, designated official trainer for the Bridging the Gap curriculum under the Office of Language Access’ license with Cross Cultural Health Care Program (CCHCP).
- Click here to download/print Bridging the Gap Application Form.
- Bridging the Gap Training for Medical and Health Care Interpreters 2016 in Honolulu
- BTG 5-day class schedule.
- Application deadline extended February 16, 2016
- Location: Medical Education Building, third floor, John A. Burns School of Medicine, 651 Ilalo Street, Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, 96813
- Cost: $150 includes registration fee and textbooks
- FREE to qualified State and County employees
- Questions & Inquiries: Contact the Office of Language Access at (808) 586-8730 or email at [email protected]