State Licensing Section

Click on the below links for more information:

Minimum Qualifications For An Adult Residential Care Home (ARCH) License

Assisted Living Facility

Combined ARCH-Expanded ARCH Vacancy Report-By Area

Combined ARCH-Expanded ARCH Vacancy Report-By Alphabetical Order

Community Care Foster Family Home

–  Submitting Requests for Two (2) Private Pay Individuals to Reside in the Same CCFFH

Case Management Agency

Adult Day Care Center

Developmental Disabilities Domiciliary Home

Special Treatment Facility

Therapeutic Living Program

Hawaii Licensed Dietitians

Home Care Agency Licensing Information

Hawaii Licensed Home Care Agencies

Home Care Agency licensure waived pursuant to Act 091 SLH 2019

This Section is also responsible for maintaining a registry of adult residential care homes, special treatment facilities, and homes of the developmentally disabled and vacancies therein. An expanded ARCH is an adult residential facility licensed to admit individuals who require a nursing home level of care.

Call the State Licensing Section at (808) 692-7400 or write:

Department of Health
State Licensing Section
601 Kamokila Boulevard, Room 361
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707