Digital Data Loggers: Benefits, Set-up, Readings, and Reports Webinar
Hawaii VFC providers will be transitioned to digital data loggers over the next two (2) years. This webinar is intended to inform providers about these temperature monitoring devices, including what they are, when they’ll get them, and how to use them.
Justin Lam, RN, VFC Field Reviewer, Immunization Branch, Hawaii Department of Health
Patrick McGrath, General Manager, Berlinger USA, LLC
After this session, participants will be able to:
- State the importance of monitoring and recording vaccine storage temperatures;
- Describe the benefits of digital data loggers over other temperature monitoring devices;
- Outline the timeline for distribution of digital data loggers to Hawaii VFC providers;
- Describe the benefits of the Berlinger Fridge-tag® 2 digital data logger;
- Set-up and activate the Fridge-tag® 2 digital data logger;
- Read the Fridge-tag® 2 digital data logger, record daily temperature checks, and address an alarm; and
- Generate reports using the Fridge-tag® 2 digital data logger.
Last reviewed April 2019