Provider Icon

Administrative Hearing for Medicaid I/DD Waiver Providers

How to Request an Administrative Hearing with DHS

If you disagree with a decision by the Department of Human Services – MedQUEST Division (DHS-MQD) to terminate the Provider Agreement or recover an overpayment of waiver funds, you may request an Administrative Hearing with DHS.

You must send your request in writing, within 90 calendar days of the date of your written notice to:

Department of Human Services
Administrative Appeals Office
P.O. Box 339
Honolulu, Hawaii 96809


You may be represented at the administrative hearing by legal counsel at your own expense.

*If you require any special accommodations and would like to request assistance to enable you to participate in an administrative hearing, please include this in your written request.