HELP US HELP YOU
There are 2 parts to the project:
PART 1 – Complete a learning needs assessment which takes 10 minutes to complete (click on link or use QR code found on the flyer below). The needs assessment will be open from October 16 to December 31, 2022.
PART 2 – The second part of the project is the training which will commence over a longer period of time, through 2024. We are developing the training plan and will have more information at a later date.
PART 1: October 16 – December 2022
10-minute (online) questionnaire assessing:
- Future training opportunities
Please distribute the attached flyer to your healthcare teams to help market the Learning Needs Assessment during the next 2 months (Oct 16-Dec 31, 2022). Some additional Project Firstline promotional materials can be found here.
PART 2: starting after January 2023
Training and Resources
Example Training Module Topics
- 1. The Concept of Infection Control
- 2. The Basic Science of Viruses
- 3. How Respiratory Droplets Spread
- 4. How Viruses Spread from Surfaces to People
- 5. How COVID-19 Spreads: A Review
- 6. Multi-dose Vials
- 7. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Part 1: Eye Protection
- 8. PPE Part 2: Gloves and Gowns
- 9. Hand Hygiene