If you Become Sick
Most people with COVID-19 have mild symptoms and can isolate at home during their illness.
- Do not go to work or school and do not use public transportion
- Stay in a separate room or area in your home and away from other people as much as possible
- Use a separate bathroom, if available
Call ahead before seeing a doctor
- If you are at higher risk of complications from COVID-19 (e.g. elderly, those with underlying medical conditions), call your healthcare provider.
- If you are experiencing symptoms and think you may need medical care, call your healthcare provider and tell them that you may have COVID-19. This will help them take steps to keep other people from getting infected or exposed.
Use this self-checker tool and answer a few questions to help you decide if you should seek medical care.