News & Updates

January 11, 2021


WIC waivers have been extended by USDA.  Due to the waivers, Hawaii WIC clinics are able to provide all services remotely by phone, mail and electronic correspondence. Call your WIC clinic directly with any questions.

The waivers allow some flexibility in the allowed food list. During this time when it might be hard to find what you need at the stores, we want to help you buy the WIC foods on your eWIC account.

  • Trays of 6 and 18 eggs are temporarily allowed when trays of 12 eggs are not available.
  • Boiled eggs are allowed when trays of 12 eggs are not available.
  • Multi-packs of juice boxes or individual juice cans when 46-48 oz containers are not available.
  • 14 ounce silken, medium firm, firm, or extra firm tofu when 16 ounce tofu is not available.

To check if a brand is WIC allowed, please use the WICShopper App to scan the UPC code. Check back here for more food options soon.

August 27, 2020

Maui WIC Update
Effective August 24, the staff at the Maui WIC office will be providing your WIC services.  Staff will be contacting you for your next appointment.
If your benefits run out and you have not heard from the Maui WIC staff, or if your contact information has changed, please call the Maui WIC office at (808) 984-8225.


October 24, 2019

Visit our eWIC page!

WIC Shopping made easy with the free WICShopper App!

I Have WIC

Welcome to WIC! Below are information and documents that are important for you and your family.

Watch the Hawaii WIC orientation video to learn about how to use your benefits at the store.

For each enrollment or re-enrollment, the clinics must give you a copy or access to these documents.

How to Order Special Formula from Longs Drugs


Job & Career Opportunities


October 17, 2019

Public Health Nutritionist II-IV

Department of Health (Wailuku/Kahului, HI)


 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.