Welcome to the Office of Health Status Monitoring
Vital Records Homepage
Aloha and Welcome!
NOTICE: THERE IS A CURRENT WAIT TIME OF 8-10 WEEKS FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATES FOR NEW BORNS. WE ARE WORKING TO COMPLETE ALL ORDERS!
MAHALO FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!
PLEASE CALL (808) 586-4539, 586-4542 or 586-4538 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Make your selection below:
Oahu Office Hours for the Vital Records Office * Please make an Appointment!
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday (excluding State holidays). Closed on Tuesday and Thursday (effective week of August 8, 2022).
- Hours: 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED. Walk-in service is available between appointments, as time permits.
- Days and Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Closed on Tuesday and Thursday)
- Location: 1250 Punchbowl Street, Room 103 (1st floor) at the main Hawaii Department of Health building (corner of Beretania and Punchbowl Streets)
- Parking: Metered parking is available in front of the building with entry from Punchbowl Street. Fees (subject to change) currently $2 per hour, payable by cash or credit card.
- Marriage License Office open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Correction and Registration Office open Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- All other Department of Health offices Remain Open, Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call or email us.
- For birth, marriage or civil union, death, and divorce certificates and to check on the status of an order, call (808) 586-4539 or email [email protected].
- For neighbor islands, contact your local District Health Office. Online orders are accessible statewide.
- Hawaii Island
- Maui County (Maui, Lanai, Molokai) NO PICK UP SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ON MAUI.
- Kauai: (808) 241-3498