TB TESTING LOCATIONS & TIMES
STATEWIDE TB SKIN TEST (TST)
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION
OAHU PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING SITES CHANGE HOURS OF TB SKIN TESTING, EFFECTIVE MAY 2, 2022:
See link: NEW PHN TB Clinic Schedule Revised 9.22.2022 TB Clinic Schedule Revised 9.22.2022
CLINIC SITE & ADDRESS (Primary TB Testing & Screening Location on O‘ahu) :
Lanakila Health Center NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED, WALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED.
1700 Lanakila Avenue, Ground Floor
(Main Entrance faces Oceanside of Building)
Honolulu, HI 96817
Contact number: 832-5731
Recommendations for Individuals seeking TB Clearance upon entry to Office/ Clinic area:
- Continued use of Face Masks when visiting it will protect the unvaccinated and persons with immuno-compromised condition..
- Continue to social distance when possible
- Leave the Ohana (Family) outside if possible to keep area less crowded. Having only individual and person(s) needed to assist individual seeking TB Clearance:
- An individual with a physical or mental disability
- A senior (kupuna) needing assistance
- A guardian for a minor seeking TB clearance
- A interpreter to assist with translation for an individual seeking services (written and verbal communication) if English is not their first language.
SCREENING HOURS AND TEST DAYS are given: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:45am – 3:30pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-2:30 pm, priority for testing will be given to accommodate Kupuna’s (Senior citizens) and healthcare workers before other clearance categories.
On days that we experience a high volume of clients arriving near closing time, we may not be able to serve everyone. You need to be in line for testing, reading, or chest x-ray before our posted closing time in order to be served. Remaining clients will be asked to return on the next working day. We highly recommend that you come well in advance of the posted closing times to ensure service. For chest x-ray services, please call 832-5731 to ensure that we’re open.
E-process: (Due to recent staffing shortage, request maybe delayed).
To encourage social distancing, the TB program has developed an electronic process to request your TB clearance Statewide.
Send in your TB request using the e-mail address provided below:
NOTE: TB Clearances CANNOT be done through E-process for the following requests:
- New and annual TB clearance needed for healthcare workers and long-term care residents and employees.
- New Immigrant to the U.S.
- Emergency requests. If request is urgent, please call 832-5731 and speak to a TB staff.
Send e-mail to: [email protected]
In your e-mail message include the following information:
- Your Name(s) (first name, last name, (aka, your maiden name) of individuals seeking TB clearance
- Indicate relationship: (for example, self, children (0-17 years of age), senior parent due to long-term care placement).
- Primary phone number: (needs to be a number we can reach you during the day)
- Date of Birth
- Reason TB clearance is needed
When we review your request, TB staff may need additional information, or let you know if you need to be seen in our office.
EFFECTIVE May 2, 2022,
Oahu Public Health Nursing Offices will be doing in-office TB Testing (no appointment needed), see link for New TB Testing days and times: NEW PHN TB Clinic Schedule Revised 4.28.2022
For further information, please call during business hours: 7:45am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, except for holidays.
Oahu- Public Health Nurses
- Central Oahu (Pearl City) 453-6190
- East Honolulu 733-9220
- Leeward Oahu (Waipahu) 675-0073
- Windward Oahu (Kaneohe) 233-5450
- Hilo: 974-6025
- Kailua-Kona 322-1500
- Waimea 887-8116 or 887-8117
Maui and Lanai 984-8260
Page updated October 1, 2022