TB TESTING LOCATIONS & TIMES
STATEWIDE TB SKIN TEST (TST)
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION
RESUMES WITH MODIFICATION TO OFFICE PROCEDURES
DUE TO COVID-19 (see below):
The Lanakila Health Center TB Clinic (1700 Lanakila Ave., Honolulu) will still accept walk-ins with new procedures due to COVID-19. Individuals seeking TB clearance will need to wear a face covering and be health screened prior to entering clinic and must maintain social distancing.
CLINIC SITE & ADDRESS (Primary TB Testing & Screening Location on O‘ahu) :
No Appointment required, walk-ins accepted, see below for Screening & Test days and hours
Lanakila Health Center
1700 Lanakila Avenue, Ground Floor
(Main Entrance faces Oceanside of Building)
Honolulu, HI 96817
Contact number: 832-5731
SCREENING HOURS AND TEST DAYS are given: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:45am – 3:30pm
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-2:30 pm, priority for testing will be given to accommodate Kupuna’s (Senior citizens) and healthcare workers before other clearance categories.
On days that we experience a high volume of clients arriving near closing time, we may not be able to serve everyone. You need to be in line for testing, reading, or chest x-ray before our posted closing time in order to be served. Remaining clients will be asked to return on the next working day. We highly recommend that you come well in advance of the posted closing times to ensure service. For chest x-ray services, please call 832-5731 to ensure that we’re open.
To encourage social distancing, the TB program has developed an electronic process to request your TB clearance Statewide.
Send in your TB request using the e-mail address provided below:
Send e-mail to: [email protected]
In your e-mail message include the following information:
- Your Name(s) (first name, last name, (aka, your maiden name) of individuals seeking TB clearance
- Indicate relationship: (for example, self, children (0-17 years of age), senior parent due to long-term care placement).
- Primary phone number: (needs to be a number we can reach you during the day)
- Date of Birth
- Reason TB clearance is needed
A response will be made within one business day either by phone or by e-mail. Upon telephone interview with you, we will determine whether we will be able to process your TB clearance electronically or if you need to be seen in office.
NOTICE: There has been operational changes to Public Health Nursing Offices Statewide for TB Testing procedures due COVID-19 (see below).
The Public Health Nursing (PHN) Offices Statewide, who have been offering TB Testing clinics, will no longer conduct walk-in clinics. Any individual seeking TB clearance at these sites will now be required to call for an appointment for a TB skin test. However, some individuals may be able to receive clearance over the phone.
Calls can be made during business hours: 7:45am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, except for holidays.
- Central Oahu (Pearl City) 453-6190
- East Honolulu 733-9220 (Site is temporarily closed, until further notice)
- Leeward Oahu (Waipahu) 675-0073
- Windward Oahu (Kaneohe) 233-5450
- Hilo: 974-6025
- Kailua-Kona 322-1500
- Waimea 887-8116 or 887-8117
Maui and Lanai 984-8260
PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING TST CLINIC STATEWIDE LINK OF ADDRESSES AND CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS: TST-Clinic-Schedule-10.20.20