TB TESTING LOCATIONS & TIMES
SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS FOR STATEWIDE TB SKIN TEST (TST)
Lanakila Health Center is the primary TB testing & screening location on O‘ahu.
MAIN TB CLINIC SITE & ADDRESS:
LANAKILA HEALTH CENTER
1700 Lanakila Avenue, Ground Floor
(Main Entrance faces Oceanside of Building)
Honolulu, HI 96817
NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED, WALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED.
SCREENING HOURS AND TEST DAYS: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:45am – 3:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-2:30 pm, priority for testing will be given to accommodate Kupuna’s (Senior citizens) and healthcare workers before other clearance categories.
On days that we experience a high volume of clients arriving near closing time, we may not be able to serve everyone. You need to be in line for testing, reading, or chest x-ray before our posted closing time in order to be served. Remaining clients will be asked to return on the next working day. We highly recommend that you come well in advance of the posted closing times to ensure service. For chest x-ray services, please call (808) 832-5731 to ensure that we’re open.
Recommendations for Individuals seeking TB Clearance upon entry to Office/ Clinic area:
- Continued use of Face Masks when visiting it will protect the unvaccinated and persons with immuno-compromised condition.
- Continue to social distance when possible.
- Leave the Ohana (Family) outside, if possible, to keep area less crowded. Having only individual and person(s) needed to assist individual seeking TB Clearance:
- An individual with a physical or mental disability
- A senior (kupuna) needing assistance
- A guardian for a minor seeking TB clearance
- A interpreter to assist with translation for an individual seeking services (written and verbal communication) if English is not their first language.
ADDITIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING (PHN) SITES:
(Effective June 15, 2023)
- Central Oahu (Wahiawā) (808) 453-6190
- East Honolulu (808) 733-9220
- Leeward Oahu (Waipahu) (808) 675-0073
- Windward Oahu (Kaneohe) (808) 233-5450
- Hilo: (808) 974-6025
- Kailua-Kona (808) 322-1500
- Waimea (808) 887-8116 or 887-8117
Maui and Lanai (808) 984-8260
Molokai (808) 553-7880
Kauai (808) 241-3387
HAWAII TB CONTROL PROGRAM PORTAL
Please visit https://tb.ehawaii.gov/welcome.html if you would like to register and create a patient account ahead of being seen in our office or additional sites. Please note that TB Clearances CANNOT be requested through E-process.
For emergency requests, please call (808) 832-5731 and speak to a TB staff.
For further information, please call (808) 832-5731 during business hours 7:45am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday, except for holidays.
Page updated August 22, 2023