Permits & Licensing

State Laboratories


 Environmental Management Division

Permit application forms for these branches can be found at the  e-Permitting Portal

  • Clean Air Branch
  • Clean Water Branch
  • Safe Drinking Water Branch
  • Solid and Hazardous Waste Branch
  • Wastewater Branch

Environmental Health Services Division


Permit Applications

Noise Section

Radiation Secton

AC/Ventilation Section

Asbestos Section

Lead Section

Permit Applications 

Food Establishment

Temporary Food Establishment

Commissary Agreement

Public Swimming Pool

Plan Review

Tattoo Shop

 Other Forms

Request Access to a Government Record Form


Last revised 8 August 2013