Click on a job title below to view the detailed vacancy announcement. Application instructions vary between positions. If you are interested in applying, refer to instructions in the specific vacancy announcement.
|Opening Date||Job Title||Recruitment Number||Category||Type of Position||Location||Last Day to Apply|
|11/27/13||AMHD Utilization Management Specialist||117250 & 112478||Exempt||Temporary||Waipahu - Aiea, Oahu||Continuous|
|11/27/13||AMHD Utilization Management Supervisor||111689||Exempt||Temporary||Waipahu - Aiea, Oahu||Continuous|
|10/16/13||CAMHD Family Guidance Center Quality Assurance Specialist||110189||Exempt||Temporary||Ewa, Oahu||Continuous|
|01/10/14||CAMHD Kealahou Intensive Support Worker||120206||Exempt||Temporary||Manoa – Kahala, Oahu||Continuous|
|09/27/13||CAMHD Kealahou Practice Development Specialist||120202||Exempt||Temporary||Manoa - Kahala, Oahu||Continuous|
|01/15/14||CAMHD SOC Collaboration Facilitator||120826||Exempt||Temporary||Manoa – Kahala, Oahu||Continuous|
|09/13/13||CAMHD SOC System Spanner||120434||Exempt||Temporary||Manoa – Kahala, Oahu||Continuous|
|Hawaii Immunization Registry Interoperability Coordinator||120451||Exempt||Temporary||Downtown, Oahu||Continuous|
|Hawaii State Hospital Administrator||103019||Exempt||Permanent||Kaneohe – Kualoa, Oahu||Continuous|
|10/09/13||KFGC Clinical Psychologist||111453||Exempt||Temporary||Lihue, Kauai||Continuous|
|11/22/13||MFGC Psychiatric Specialist||111906||Exempt||Temporary||Wailuku/Kahului, Maui||Continuous|
|04/23/12||Public Health Nutritionist II – IV||Family Health Services Division||Civil Service||Permanent||Wailuku/Kahului, Maui||Continuous|
|Tuberculosis Physician||210072||Civil Service||Permanent||Halawa-Kalihi, Oahu||Continuous|
Other Job Information
- Current Department of Health (DOH) employees with membership in the civil service – Please log on to the intranet
for other job opportunities.
- Residency Requirement
- Requirements for retirees of the State of Hawaii, Employees’ Retirement System, who are Returning to Work.
- Job Fair Appearances – to be announced.
- Information on other State Job Opportunities in the Executive Branch.
- Don’t see a job that interests you? Submit a Job Interest Card to be notified by the Department of Human Resources Development about recruitment for positions in the Executive Branch in your area of expertise.
- Employment inquiries for DOH? E-mail the DOH Recruitment Office.