Welcome to Developmental Disabilities Division
The Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD) is one part of the Hawaii State Department of Health (SDOH), State of Hawaii . The Mission of SDOH is to protect and improve health and the environment for all people in Hawai`i. DDD is a division under the Behavioral Health Services Administration.
DDD aims to prevent and minimize the effects of Intellectual/developmental disabilities on individuals and their families by providing an individualized program of services in the least restrictive environment, and by continuing long-term active treatment for those unable to return to community living.
- Draft Application for I/DD Medicaid Waiver
- Stakeholder Presentation January 13, 2016
- DDD Strategic Plan Progress Report, July 2015
- Keynotes at 2015 PacRim by Mary Brogan
- Strategic Plan 2015-2017
- DDD Adult Foster Homes Annual Inspection Report is Online;
- DDD’s Application was accepted for the State to Receive Technical Assistance on the Employment First State Leadership Mentoring Program
Last updated: 01/15/2016