Welcome to Developmental Disabilities Division
The Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD) is one part of the Hawaii State Department of Health (SDOH), State of Hawaii. The Mission of SDOH is to protect and improve health and the environment for all people in Hawai`i. DDD is a division under the Behavioral Health Services Administration.
DDD aims to prevent and minimize the effects of Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities on individuals and their families by providing an individualized program of services in the least restrictive environment, and by continuing long-term active treatment for those unable to return to community living.
- Training Opportunity on November 14 and 15 – Dementia Capable Care for Adults with ID and Dementia
- Possibilities Now!
- Stakeholder Presentation January 13, 2016
- DDD Strategic Plan Progress Report, July 2015
- Keynotes at 2015 PacRim by Mary Brogan
- Strategic Plan 2015-2017
- DDD Adult Foster Homes Annual Inspection Report is Online;
Last updated: 10/13/2016