Welcome to Developmental Disabilities Division
The Developmental Disabilities Division (DDD) is one part of the Hawaii State Department of Health (SDOH), State of Hawaii. The Mission of SDOH is to protect and improve health and the environment for all people in Hawai`i. DDD is a division under the Behavioral Health Services Administration.
DDD’s aims to foster partnerships and provide quality person-centered and family-focused services and supports that promote self-determination.
This document includes the proposed rates subject to approval by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
The table shows the timing for the phase-in of each waiver service starting with Individualized Services Plans (ISP) held on and after July 1, 2017.
- 1915(c) I/DD Waiver Amendment
- 2017 Medicaid I/DD Waiver Standards Manual version A
- Appendices for Waiver Standards Manual version A
The Waiver Standards Manual version A and the accompanying Appendices are in final draft, pending approval by the Med-QUEST Division. These documents address the services and standards for the waiver renewal effective 7-1-2016. If you have questions or comments about these documents, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Possibilities Now!
- Stakeholder Presentation January 13, 2016
- DDD Strategic Plan Progress Report, September 2016
- DDD Strategic Plan Progress Report, July 2015
- Strategic Plan 2015-2017
- Keynotes at 2015 PacRim by Mary Brogan
- DDD Adult Foster Homes Annual Inspection Report is Online;
Last updated: 3/31/2017