Aloha and welcome to the State of Hawaii – Department of Health (DOH)
While referring to the e-mail you received from your Division, click on the appropriate Appointment Acknowledgement link below.
It is very Important that you read & understand the Policies, Guides, and Informational Handouts provided Herein, BEFORE completing your new hire forms.
Initial or New Probation Acknowledgements Temp. Appointment Acknowledgements Exempt Acknowledgements
Let’s get started! Click on the appropriate Appointment link below to begin completing your new hire forms.
Note: all forms must be completed at one time, as there is no save feature and “time-out” periods may vary; allow approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Click here to view a New Hire Recommended Information Checklist needed to complete new hire forms.
After you have completed/e-Signed your new hire forms, you will receive an e-mail from: Adobe Sign to confirm your signature.
You MUST confirm your signature!
Once confirmed, your forms will be sent securely to the DOH, Human Resources Office.
A final e-mail notification from: State of Hawaii will be sent to you when your forms have been processed.
*Some electronically filled forms require original signatures and will be obtained at your scheduled appointment with your Assigned Human Resources Designee.
Initial or New Probation Appointment Temp. Appointment – Less Than 90 Days Exempt Appointment
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES & BENEFITS REFERRENCE SECTION
- Benefits Overview
- Employees’ Retirement System (ERS)
- Island Flex
- Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund
- New Hire Enrollment Guide
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
- Premium Conversion Plan
- Summary of Employee Benefits
- Handbook for Survivors of State Employees
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefit Program (Bus Pass Participant Guide)
- HI529 – Hawaii’s College Savings Program
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical