Marriage / Civil Union License
- Apply online for a marriage license at :
Or for a civil union license at :
You will need to provide the locator ID # on your receipt when you meet with your license agent.
- To receive a marriage application form by mail, call Mary, Tiffany or Carla “Jada” (see below for telephone nos) and leave your name, mailing address and brief message.
- Make an appointment to meet with a license agent in person. Your agent will let you know what you are required to bring to your appointment.
||(808)974-6262 (Governor’s Liaison’s Office)
|| (808) 990-1929
||Susan and Abigail
||(808) 323-4542 (Governor’s Liaison’s Office)
- The license if approved will be issued by the license agent at your appointment.
- Your marriage or civil license will be void 30 days from date issued. You are advised to arrange your ceremony with a licensed performer before your marriage or civil union license expires.
Go to the marriage website for a complete list of license agents on the island of Hawaii.