Onsite Disposal Systems Training for Homeowners
The Department of Health (DOH) Wastewater Branch and Safe Drinking Water Branch -Groundwater Protection Program are joining together to provide FREE onsite disposal system training throughout the State of Hawaii.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a homeowner and have a septic system, you are cordially invited to attend the “Onsite Disposal Systems Training for Homeowners.” By attending this training, you will learn how to determine if you have a septic system, how to locate your septic system, and provide proper operation and maintenance of your septic system.
If you are interested in attending, please register for a training class at a location near you. Each class is limited to 50 enrollees. Registration information is provided below.
- Register by E-mail, Mail, Fax or by Telephone
- Download the Flyer and Registration Here
- Register by E-mail at [email protected]
- Fax at (808) 586-4300
- Telephone at (808) 586-4294
- Mail to: 919 Ala Moana Blvd, Room 308, Honolulu, Hi, 96814
Below is the Training Schedule with Locations:
- OAHU: October 19, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the Sunset Beach Recreation Center, 59-540 Kam Hwy, Haleiwa
- MOLOKAI: October 20, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, 600 Maunaloa Hwy, Kaunakakai
- KAUAI: October 21, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the District Health Office, Conference Room, 3040 Umi Street, Lihue
- KONA: October 28, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the Kealakehe Intermediate School Library, 74-5062 Onipaa Street, Kailua-Kona
- HILO: October 29, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the Aupuni Center, Suite1, 101 Pauahi Street, Hilo
- MAUI: November 2, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the Kahului Community Center, Main Hall, 275 Uhu Street, Kahului
- LANAI CITY: November 4, 2015, 5pm – 8pm at the Lanai Community Center, 8th Street, Lanai City