Used oil annual report
Used Oil Annual Reports for the period July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019 are due on July 31, 2019. Reports should be filed online using the instructions below.
- Go to https://eha-cloud.doh.hawaii.gov/epermit/
- In the upper right hand corner, click on “Register” (or if you already have an account, click “Sign in”)
- Follow the instructions for creating an account. If you have trouble with the site registration process, please click the “help” button in the upper right.
- You will have to click on a verification link sent to your e-mail address in order to complete the process. If you do not receive this e-mail, check your junkmail or spam folder.
- After you have created an account and signed in you can use the finder to locate the form by searching “used oil” or use these links:
Note: A Transporter with a Processor permit who does NOT process used oil will only need to file the Transporter Annual Report.
If you have trouble filling out the form, please click “help” in the upper right of the browser window. If you still have questions or need assistance, please call Paul at 808-586-4226.