Increase in COVID-19 cases leads Hawaii to reinstate interisland travel quarantine while Oahu implements new restrictions
It includes the following:
- All parks will be closed.
- All beaches fronting parks will be closed.
- All state beach parks will be closed.
- No activities will be allowed on the beach or in the parks, but crossing the parks to swim, surf, or engage in cultural practices will be allowed. Public restrooms will remain open.
- All hiking trails will be closed.
- All public pools and private pool clubs will be closed.
- Voting centers will remain open until August 8.
- All team sports in any City & County park will be suspended.
- Indoor attractions such as bowling alleys and mini golf will be closed.
- Gyms will be allowed to remain open, but group classes will not be allowed.
Some activities will continue to be allowed, with proper social distancing and mask usage:
- Spiritual services
- Movie theaters
You can learn more about the COVID-19 outbreak at the DOH website:
Go here to learn more about how to protect yourself and your family during the COVID-19 outbreak: