Stroke Awareness Scavenger Hunt Activities
Learn more about stroke while you practice social distancing by completing the activities below:
- Watch the video MEASURE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.
- Duplicate an exercise from IMPROVE YOUR STRENGTH & STABILITY.
- Eat a food that helps REDUCE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE.
- Create a homemade sign showing the meaning of F.A.S.T.
- Complete this jigsaw puzzle to IMPROVE BRAIN HEALTH.
- Make a local recipe from HAWAII AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION.
- Duplicate a meditation pose to REDUCE STRESS.
- Complete the “Jack’s Dr.’s Visit” on a piece of paper to IMPROVE YOUR BRAIN HEALTH.
- Duplicate an exercise from GET MOVING FROM HOME.
- Create a homemade sign showing the importance of calling 9-1-1 FOR STROKE.
Activity information provided by
American Heart Association
Thank you for hunting down ways to prevent strokes and recognize them!
If you collected:
- 0-2 “treasures” you’re using your brain!
- 3-4 “treasures”, you’re living a healthier lifestyle!
- 5-7 “treasures”, you’re a FAST responder!
- 8-10 “treasures”, you’re a brain champion!