Program UpdatesPosted on Jan 27, 2019 in Submenu
The public hearing is scheduled for October 8, 2019 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
The public hearing scheduled on August 14 is cancelled.
In Hawaii, adding conditions requires an in-depth review of evidence-based documentation, and begins with thorough petitions prepared in accordance with section 11-160-7, Hawaii Administrative Rules.
As of July 18, 2019 the registry program has launched the 2 year registration option for the in-state renewal application.
General information for the 2 year registration
- Specific to in-state patient renewals who have been certified by the same physician/APRN in a previous year.
- Please discuss this option with your certifying physician/APRN BEFORE you pay for a 2 year renewal – application fees are non-refundable.
- Fee for a one year renewal – $38.50
- Fee for a two year renewal – $77.00
- The certifying physician/APRN attests in the written certification that the qualifying patient’s condition is chronic and agrees that a 2 year registration is appropriate.
The Food and Drug Branch has posted information regarding CBD in Hawaii.