Hawaii Department of Health PrEP Guidelines
- Full PrEP Guideline Attachment for PRINT
- DOH HRSB and PrEP
- Key Principles for Prescribing PrEP
- PrEP Information Sheet
- Potential Candidates for PrEP
- Important Considerations when Prescribing PrEP
- References and Additional Resources
Useful Provider Tools and Resources:
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene PrEP and PEP Action Kit
- PrEP Prescriber Check-list from Truvada® manufacture, Gilead
(1) Persons who think they might have HIV infection, AIDS, or other STDs should not rely on anything in this website to self-diagnose or treat, but should instead consult their physician.
(2) Physicians should not consider this website to be a comprehensive tool for diagnosis or treatment of patients.
(3) The DOH has tried to present accurate information to assist patients and physicians in their determination whether PrEP can be beneficial for individual patient’s use, but makes no warranty about the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website.
Updated March 29, 2017