Monkeypox Vaccination Referral List
The counties of Kauai, Maui, and Hawaii are currently scheduling monkeypox vaccine appointments by phone.
- Kauai residents can contact:
- Malama Pono Health Services (in Lihue) at 808-246-9577
- Kauai District Health Office at 808-241-3495
- Maui residents can contact:
- Malama I Ke Ola Health Center (in Wailuku) at 808-871-7772
- Vaccinations will be available at the Maui Pride Festival on Saturday, October 8. Walk up only, no appointment needed
- Hawaii Island residents can contact:
- Hamakua-Kohala Health Centers (in Honoka’a) at 808-930-2751
- Kumukahi Health + Wellness (in Hilo and Kona) at 808-731-3743
- Maika‘i Health (in Hilo) at 808-333-3420
You may also add your information using the form below and someone will reach out to you to verify eligibility and schedule an appointment.
Please note the following:
The JYNNEOS monkeypox vaccine is a two-dose vaccine. The second dose should be received 28 days or more after the first dose.
The JYNNEOS monkeypox vaccine is available to Hawaii residents who meet one of the following criteria:
- Had close contact in the last 14 days with a person with known or suspected monkeypox infection
- Are gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender individuals who have multiple or casual sex partners (e.g., such as through dating apps)
Parental consent is required for vaccination of individuals under 18 years of age.
Workers in certain occupational groups are also eligible: Clinical laboratory personnel performing diagnostic testing for orthopoxviruses and research laboratory personnel who directly handle cultures or animals contaminated or infected with orthopoxviruses (see ACIP recommendations).