Measles 2015: Situational Update, Clinical Guidance, and Vaccination Recommendations Webinar
CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) Webinar originally aired February 19, 2015
Jane Seward, MBBS, MPH, Deputy Director Division of Viral Diseases, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Describe the current measles situation in the United States;
• Discuss the clinical presentation of measles and the clinical guidelines for patient assessment and management;
• Identify measles vaccination recommendations; and
• Outline measles resources available for clinicians.
Hawaii Update and Disease Reporting Requirements Webinar originally aired April 7, 2015
Ronald Balajadia, MS, Chief, Immunization Branch, Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH)
• Describe recent measles outbreaks in Hawaii;
• Discuss Hawaii vaccine-preventable disease reporting requirements;
• Describe Hawaii-specific laboratory testing requirements; and
• State the HDOH protocols for contact tracing and investigations.
Last reviewed January 2018