Long-Term Care Facility Guidance
Long-Term Care Facilities are at high risk of being affected by respiratory pathogens like COVID-19. There are several important actions that facilities must address to maintain a safe operation including: daily health checks/screenings for staff and participants, sanitizing in accordance with CDC guidelines, social distancing (6 feet apart), hand hygiene and mask wearing. Proper training, prevention and infection control is critical to protect both residents and healthcare personnel.
- Long Term Care and COVID-19 Infection & Control Checklist
- Long Term Care and COVID-19: What to Expect If There is a Case in Your Facility
- Guidance for Reopening and Operation of Adult Day Care & Health Centers
- Tele-ICAR project for Hawaii’s Large Adult Residential Care Homes
- Tele-ICAR project for Hawaii’s Long Term Care Facilities
- Tele-ICAR Project for ALF’s