Hawaii Health Data Warehouse
The Hawaii Health Data Warehouse (HHDW) provides the community with a wide range of valuable public health data for the state by maintaining two websites.
- For in-depth data reports on over 600 health measures, go to the Hawaii Health Data Warehouse website. Some of the highlights of this site include
- Hawaii Indicator-Based Information System (IBIS), an interactive tool that allows users to define their own data queries, including examining health measures by a range of sociodemographic characteristics.
- Reports with measures given by Hawaii-relevant race/ethnicity categories.
- A special section displaying Hawaii’s status on the Healthy People 2020 objectives.
- For a more contextualized view of Hawaii’s health data, check out Hawaii Health Matters. Some highlights of this site include:
- Trackers that monitor the state’s progress toward several state plans and the Healthy People 2020 objectives.
- Information on health disparities and socioneeds in Hawaii.
- Access to helpful resources, including reports, promising practices, funding opportunities, and local resources for a wide range of health topics.