Our mission is to develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive system of statewide supports to address the needs of persons with neurotrauma injuries and their families.
Our Values (Our Guiding Beliefs):
- Health, safety and well-being of neurotrauma survivors.
- Relationship with family, friends and the community.
- Dignity and respect for each person.
- Individual choice, control and responsibility.
- Honoring diversity and human rights.
- Personal growth and accomplishments.
Our Principles (Features of Neurotrauma Services and Supports):
- Best Practices
- Partnership/Coalition – Building/Teamwork
- Fiscal Prudence/Responsible Spending
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality of Life
Staff (click for listing)
- Person-Centered Planning
- Focus Person’s Instruction
- Recorder’s Instructions
- Interview – In Home
- Interview – Out of Home
- Meeting Form